The EMAS Well-Being Task Force works together to create a progressive and supportive workplace.
One that is proactive and ensures continuing high productivity while prioritizing the physical, mental and social well-being of our EMAS team members.
New members are recruited annually. Team members interested in participating are encouraged to submit the EMAS Task Force interest form distributed each Spring.
The 2021-2022 co-chairs are Jordie Batts (Registration and Records) and Kerri Fowler (Parents and Families Services).
Committee members serving 2021-2022 are:
- Erin Dixon (Registration and Records)
- Martha Harmening (C3)
- Robin McKee (Student Services Center)
- Justin Richardson (Undergraduate Admissions)
- Logan Skeehan (Registration and Records)
- Shawn Smith (Scholarships and Financial Aid)
The Well-Being Task Force plans to meet once a month over the course of the academic year but may vary depending on project scope and initiative timelines.
The first meeting of the 2021-2022 year is scheduled for Wednesday, August 25, 2021.