EMAS produces reports to inform the NC State community on initiatives and progress towards the University's strategic plan.
- 2020-2021 Annual Report (in progress)
The administrative unit assessment process enables the institution to systematically improve the quality and delivery of services and efficiency of operations at NC State University.
Assessment is required by NC State’s accreditor, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
These reports are generated in partnership with the Office of Assessment and Accreditation.
Phase One (2020)
- Goodnight Scholars Program (GSP)
- Parents and Families Services (PFS)
- Student Services Center (SSC)
Phase Two (2021)
- Campus Visits
- Communications and Marketing
- Community College Collaboration (C3)
- Enrollment Systems and Operations
- Registration and Records (R&R)
Phase Three (2022)
- Scholarships and Financial Aid (OSFA)
- Undergraduate Admissions (UGA)