Learn more about the employment opportunities available at EMAS and how you can join our team.
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To learn more about the latest employment opportunities available at EMAS, visit jobs.ncsu.edu.
EMAS is committed to empowering students for a life of success and impact. Therefore, EMAS provides various opportunities for students to acquire knowledge, skills, and experiences to excel professionally.
Students interested in gaining professional development can join EMAS through a variety of opportunities available.
Internships and Programs
- Campus Visits Front Desk
- Communications and Marketing Internship
- Community College Collaboration Internship
- Financial Literacy Internship
- Parent Allies Internship
- Registration and Records Internship
- Student Data and Technology Internship
- Undergraduate Admissions Internship
- University Ambassador Program