The Office of Parents and Families Services provides the following publications to help keep parents and families of NC State students informed and connected to University life.
- Conversation Calendars and Important Upcoming Dates;
- e-newsletters (see below)
- Special interest articles and messages;
- and print publications sponsored by Parents and Families Services to promote upcoming Pack Family events.
Hello, NC State Parents! is an electronic newsletter that highlights important upcoming dates and deadlines; suggestions for timely conversations to have with your student; as well as other important University news.
The Family Handbook And Calendar is a resource guide and an academic calendar for Pack Parents. All who attend Family Orientation will receive a handbook/calendar (one copy per family) upon check-in at New Student Orientation. This electronic copy is available online for all parents and families to access at any time. Inside users will find,
- a 12-month academic wall calendar;
- a program directory;
- contact information for administrative offices around campus;
- and a list of services offered at North Carolina State University.