The Office of Parents & Families Services provides the following publications to help keep parents and families of NC State students informed and connected to University life.
The PACK PARENTS Newsletter is the official newsletter of the North Carolina State Parents & Families Association. Parents & Families Association members receive an additional issue in the spring. Each issue is full of valuable information including,
- calendars and important dates;
- Parents’ Fund information;
- special interest articles;
- and Parents & Families Services sponsored Events
Hello, NC State Parents! is an electronic newsletter that is highlights important upcoming dates and deadlines; suggestions for timely conversations to have with your student; as well as other important University news.
The Parent Handbook & Calendar is a resource guide and an academic calendar for members of the Parents’ Association. All members will receive a handbook/calendar at Parents’ Orientation and an electronic copy is available online for all parents and families to access. Inside users will find,
- a program directory;
- contact information for administrative offices around campus;
- and a list of services offered at North Carolina State University.