The Office of Parents & Families Services provides the following publications to help keep parents and families of NC State students informed and connected to University life.
The PACK PARENTS Newsletter is the official newsletter of the North Carolina State Parents & Families Association. Parents & Families Association members receive an additional issue in the spring. Each issue is full of valuable information including,
- conversation calendars and important upcoming dates;
- Parents’ Fund information;
- special interest articles;
- and Parents & Families Services sponsored Events
Hello, NC State Parents! is an electronic newsletter that is highlights important upcoming dates and deadlines; suggestions for timely conversations to have with your student; as well as other important University news.
The Parent Handbook & Calendar is a resource guide and an academic calendar for Pack Parents. All who attend Family Orientation will receive a handbook/calendar (one copy per family) upon check-in at New Student Orientation. This electronic copy is available online for all parents and families to access at anytime. Inside users will find,
- a 12-month academic wall calendar;
- a program directory;
- contact information for administrative offices around campus;
- and a list of services offered at North Carolina State University.