Why should you take classes this Summer?
By now you might have registered for classes this Fall – but did you think about taking classes this Summer? If not, here are some reasons that taking classes during the summer sessions might be right for you:
- Graduate earlier – 4 years or less!
- Save money – reduced rates for tuition and financial aid available
- Shorter classes – 3, 5 or 10 week sessions
- Improve your GPA
- Smaller classes, less traffic, more resources
- Add a second major or a minor
- Stay in Raleigh and enjoy your summer with all that Raleigh and the RTP has to offer
Not convinced? Leesa Moore, a senior in Film Studies and Communications (Media concentration) has taken a course every summer for the past four years and was able to graduate on time with a double major.
Take a look at the summer schedule offerings and register today trough the enrollment wizard in the MyPack Portal.